Honomobo... oh yah.
A new concept taking over from 'trailers'
One of the coolest new products in the real estate market is the incredibly clever Honomobo shipping container units which have been creating waves on land over the past couple of years.
This Canadian firm has recently unveiled a new line of prefab shipping container dwellings. They are offering living spaces that can serve as a tiny house, a garage suite, or an annex/accessory suite. The sizes of these homes vary, and they can be outfitted with a solar power array should the customer need it. Seven models of these homes are currently available. The smallest model, called H01, is constructed using a single shipping container…
January of 2018 will see the announcement of another Honomono product that is likely to cause an even bigger ripple in the market. With Honomobo, this company has just made trailer type living the hip new lifestyle.
3 Shipping containers knit together to create a private full bedroom, kitchen with an island, and a stunning 21’ wide front window to maximize light and indoor/outdoor connection. At 528 square feet the HO3 efficiently packs immense program into an extremely comfortable and efficient space.
Included as standard is a highly efficient air source heat pump for heating and cooling.
Dimensions: 24ft Wide x 24ft Deep
All HONOMOBO are Solar Photovoltaic ready. Ready to take the plunge to full net positive.
Guarantee your spot in 2018 Production
Did you know?
• Banks will mortgage a Honomobo. Contact your local bank or mortgage broker.
• A Honomobo is built to the local building code. (Additional costs may apply)
• A Honomobo is typically installed on a permanent foundation.
• We can talk directly to your bank if you need help.
• Pricing is plus local taxes and doesn't include site services, foundations, delivery/setup and permits.